DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Air 3 V EU Air 3 ?

Pacefast

Reactions
I have a UK bought Air 3 and have the drone operator based both UK and EU
The EU drone is C1 and with a A2 C of C I can fly it within 5 metres of uninvolved people in slow speed ( 5.7 mph )

Not so my Air3 which does not have EU markings although its identical
Can DJI supply the correct sticker ?
Correvt me if I have this wrong

@Pacefast both the drones are identical my Air 3 has a C1 sticker on its underside ,but in the UK that rating is not recognised by the UK CAA , i purchased mine direct from DJI on the day it was released ,and it came from their wharehouse in the EU ,even if yours has a C1 sticker on it, then it is still over the 500g limit for it being a C1 drone here in the UK, but in Europe their weight limit is 900g so it qualifies as a C1 at 720g

Last edited:
@Pacefast both the drones are identical my Air 3 has a C1 sticker on its underside ,but in the UK that rating is not recognised by the UK CAA , i purchesed mine direct from DJI on the day it was released ,and it came from their wharehouse in the EU ,even if yours has a C1 sticker on it, then it is still over the 500g limit for it being a C1 drone here in the UK, but in Europe their weight limit is 900g so it qualifies as a C1 at 720g
Thanks for that I will have another look for the C1 sticker
If not will see if DJI will supply me one as I quite often am in the EU and 5 metres in slow speed is very useful

@Pacefast both the drones are identical my Air 3 has a C1 sticker on its underside ,but in the UK that rating is not recognised by the UK CAA , i purchesed mine direct from DJI on the day it was released ,and it came from their wharehouse in the EU ,even if yours has a C1 sticker on it, then it is still over the 500g limit for it being a C1 drone here in the UK, but in Europe their weight limit is 900g so it qualifies as a C1 at 720g
IMG_0872.jpeg

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J