DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5 Drones in a Year ...

Ian in London

Reactions
Time for an end of year review on what went wrong and what went right!
How I lost my first Mavic over Dover, what caused gimbal failure during an amazing 3 week trip in the Rocky Mountains in the USA, and where next....

Thanks for all the help and discussion throughout the year guys! Happy New Year and all the best for 2018!

Ian in London

Last edited:
Reactions: Partizans
Time for an end of year review on what went wrong and what went right!
How I lost my first Mavic over Dover, what caused gimbal failure during an amazing 3 week trip in the Rocky Mountains in the USA, and where next....

Thanks for all the help and discussion throughout the year guys! Happy New Year and all the best for 2018!

Ian in London

Everyone, keep the propeller side up and stay in the air for 2018 !

Earlier in the year I was on three Mavics in three months. Finally I now have a stable one Thumbswayup

I followed the Dover vids at the time @Wellsi when they were posted on other forums - really felt for you there :(

Earlier in the year I was on three Mavics in three months. Finally I now have a stable one Thumbswayup

I followed the Dover vids at the time @Wellsi when they were posted on other forums - really felt for you there :(
Thansk Spike
Yeah, learned a few things this year and Dover was a real lesson learned :) Hoping 2018 will be a lot of good fun....
Cheers, Ian

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vamocognito