DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$50 ND Filter Set for the Mavic 2 Pro

Gadget Inspector

Reactions
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro produces amazing images all by itself, but good ND filters allow you to get more out of the camera especially in the manual modes. I show you how to install the Skyreat filters and I also included plenty of comparison footage. At about half the price of some of the more popular brands, you get 4 filters in this set: an ND32 and polarizer and an ND64 with polarizer.

The only thing I don't like about these filters is that the gimbal cover does not fit over them. So you have to remove the filters everytime you're done flying. Not a huge deal, but it can be a little inconvenient if you like to leave your filters on when moving from location to location or just in general.

Reactions: chief_p
Nice video

I believe @Skyreat have updated their design now to fit with the gimbal and make the polarisers adjustable. They might replace your older set if you ask nicely

No polarising filter will give you maximum benefit unless you can adjust the orientation.
I hear ya and you are right, but you have to be very careful about the direction and angle that you fly and film or it throws the image off. I like the fixed ones because you don’t have to worry about that. Maybe as I progress with my flying and post production I’ll look into delving into that more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird