DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$54 batteries

Target is where it's at, apparently. I don't know if it was you or someone else who found the $250 Mavic Air there a month ago or so. Incredible.

They pulled out of Canada, but before they did they fire-sold some camera gear at prices so low I honestly don't know if it was an error or not. I miss them :(

Yup. I got a brand new Air and Controller at Target for a little over $500 in Dec. Thumbswayup

Target is where it's at, apparently. I don't know if it was you or someone else who found the $250 Mavic Air there a month ago or so. Incredible.

They pulled out of Canada, but before they did they fire-sold some camera gear at prices so low I honestly don't know if it was an error or not. I miss them :(

It was someone else. I seen that post and immediately checked all the targets in my area. Lol. It's hard to believe they would do a clearance like that. Wish I could've found that deal on their website because bestbuy would have to match it as long as it was in stock

Bless you all, cobalt rarity will drive the price up in the future.
Be very vigilant using, charging, stowing. Claimed mortality is 200cycles hot else 300cycles cold. That's plenty life considering 365 days per year flyers are rare breed.

Heat kills, remember that. The only heat i detect is after 15minute flights, i remove bat and feel it by cheek or wrist veins (sensitivity there). In charging, bat never gets warm but stays cold, i think because the cigarette lighter car charger has to jacob ladder 12vdc upwards to regulate it back downwards suiting the supervisory charge circuitry both in bat and charger.

Bless you all, cobalt rarity will drive the price up in the future.
Be very vigilant using, charging, stowing. Claimed mortality is 200cycles hot else 300cycles cold. That's plenty life considering 365 days per year flyers are rare breed.

Heat kills, remember that. The only heat i detect is after 15minute flights, i remove bat and feel it by cheek or wrist veins (sensitivity there). In charging, bat never gets warm but stays cold, i think because the cigarette lighter car charger has to jacob ladder 12vdc upwards to regulate it back downwards suiting the supervisory charge circuitry both in bat and charger.

Wrist veins lol

Thank you very much nalo!
That is pono what you did
I forgot to commend you ALSO, for leading us TOWARD diligent effort querying such rarity of opportunes: shows will and determination, the ambition to fly and create cinematography, and really not having to be dollar strapped.

139 euros for a battery here in the Netherlands , you guys are lucky!!

Attachments

• 0DE2878F-8C68-49F3-B84C-F439802048F3.jpeg
    0DE2878F-8C68-49F3-B84C-F439802048F3.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 16
139 euros for a battery here in the Netherlands , you guys are lucky!!
No, you holland folks got it good there: social govt providence, but that could change with exponential population surge, as it is historically shown, the pendulum swing from sufficiency to insufficiency

Had the pleasure of visiting Amsterdam 2 years ago...I didn't want to leave...A fantastic place

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird