DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$54 batteries

Had the pleasure of visiting Amsterdam 2 years ago...I didn't want to leave...A fantastic place
I got hijacked as guitarist on those silja love boats six prolonging months and really enjoyed the engineering technologies in the craft. The stopovers for 24hr refuelings permitted touring the route, sweden finland not holland santamaria and some weird russian place having luscious amber (tree sap? or gem?)

I got hijacked as guitarist on those silja love boats six prolonging months and really enjoyed the engineering technologies in the craft. The stopovers for 24hr refuelings permitted touring the route, sweden finland not holland santamaria and some weird russian place having luscious amber (tree sap? or gem?)

I toured as a musician also...i play drums and have since i was 10...i never toured outside the U.S. but i hit every town that had a bar + a stage...was also on tour with a guy who had a hit record 71/72...i just got in from a FREEZING flight in a park here in NYC...i have not flown my Mavic pro for months BUT it flew perfectly as it always did,DESPITE the freezing WIND...That had me home after 50% of power left...my fingers were NUMB

I toured as a musician also...i play drums and have since i was 10...i never toured outside the U.S. but i hit every town that had a bar + a stage...was also on tour with a guy who had a hit record 71/72...i just got in from a FREEZING flight in a park here in NYC...i have not flown my Mavic pro for months BUT it flew perfectly as it always did,DESPITE the freezing WIND...That had me home after 50% of power left...my fingers were NUMB
Glad to hear another musician in drone forum!
This was a grad school reward, being tricked into six months foreign duty with no escape. I was naive. But the captain said everything is provided for, but such perks fade by familiarity over six months! Gals have hairless skin, blue eyes like sinatra, and far more sexy than rhode island cover girls! On return back to honolulu, about one or two months, silja incurred a severe hull compromise taking lives. I recall querying the captain how thick the skin, twentyfive times thinner than 688class hulls, so apparently the factory booboo'd cutting craft weight using thin skin, knowingly being subjected to north sea thrusting waves (huge mothers). Cold metallurgy compounded by fatigue, germany is the manufacturer of silja loveboats

Cold cant slump your battery so long as you maintain consuming amperes. The cold bat start off is where folks messy up.
Keyword: ambitious, jones'ing
Cold hardship overridden by it

Aerosmith, journey, boston, stones, eagles, rod stewart, fleetwood mac, beatles, yardbirds, elton john, kinks, humble pie, america, crosby stills nash young, yes, ....

Sold out in my area. Stores that are too far to drive to won't ship.
Hmmm, mail order?
Lowball is from china, authenticated, attempt websearch, it is there but not kosher to preferentially post entity, shenzhen though is the city on my parcel shown

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I got 4 of them (2 for my coworker) and now I can be HIGH for much longer! :cool:
Hey, how are you going upstairs to renew the drone battery?
Otherwise, the drone has to come back down from upstairs, right?
But that wont allow you the advantage to go up higher from the 1st upstairs height, right?

Just got mine, but Target didn’t make it easy for me. In hind sight, I should have just gone to Bestbuy to price match.

Target.com showed “out of stock”, but showed a local store in my area that had several in stock. I went over there, figuring I would just buy it on my lunch break. The price in the aisle still showed $79.00.

The guy in electronics couldn’t find the item in his computer, so he sent me to customer service. They couldn’t find it either, and the manager refused to pricematch their own online price, even when I showed it to them. They told me I had to buy it online. And then they could give it to me.

So, slightly annoyed, I took a few minutes to purchase the item, and went back to customer service to show them I had purchased it. They then told me I had to wait for the stockroom to fulfill the order, which could take two hours according to the app, and there was no way to expedite the request. I had just handed them the battery!!!!

So, now very annoyed ( but not taking it out on them) I took off, figuring I would just pick it up on my way home from work. I grabbed some quick fast food across the street, and while I was waiting for my order, a message came from Target, indicating I could pick up my battery.

So, I drove back to Target, waiting yet again in the customer service line. “What, that fast”, the lady said, “No, it can’t have been processed that fast...” she said. She told me it wasn’t there, but fortunately someone else told her it was in the locked case behind her. She didn’t believe them, but sure enough, that was it.

It took me an hour, but as I left Target with battery in hand, I started thinking. Of ways I will avoid their store in the future.

I went to a local Target to get a Spark [emoji298]️ battery, but the clerk told me that I had to order it online to get the sale price. I told her fine, I’ll pay online, but she said that it can only be mailed to me. First and last time there. It’s actually closing up in a few months. I can see why....

Reactions: Shon
Spares provide greater skill advancement providing asset protection care and use
With greater skills, cinemaphotography rewards you unmatchable enrich

Spares provide greater skill advancement providing asset protection care and use
With greater skills, cinemaphotography rewards you unmatchable enrich

I’m new to the Air. I just bought a flymore combo with three batteries, Which seems like it would be plenty, but at this price, why not one more?

I went to a local Target to get a Spark [emoji298]️ battery, but the clerk told me that I had to order it online to get the sale price. I told her fine, I’ll pay online, but she said that it can only be mailed to me. First and last time there. It’s actually closing up in a few months. I can see why....

That's crazy. They told me I had to go to customer service to get that price. Now I go to bestbuy if u see something onsale at target they price match

I’m new to the Air. I just bought a flymore combo with three batteries, Which seems like it would be plenty, but at this price, why not one more?
You have warranty limitation. Fly more. Spares permit that. You will accelerate your confidence, skill, experience and cinematography by fly more. Take good care of the gear too. Do not risk your gear either, nor personnel and properties. Ever wonder how many trillions of revolutions the motors life has? Fly more, the warranty is not infinite.

Ordered the last one in Southpark Austin.
Hope they fulfill it.
How many batteries do you have? This will be number four.

Ordered the last one in Southpark Austin.
Hope they fulfill it.
How many batteries do you have? This will be number four.
We will wait and see FURTHERED promotion sales. What happens when the 35minute improved battery debuts?
Nothing is impossible the dji anthem?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis