DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5D button issues

Ogfromda843

Reactions
Hey everyone, I have noticed that my 5D button only works when I use my iPad Mini 2, which I can't use anymore because of the lagging issue. I've used my Galaxy Note 8 phone and also a Galaxy S4 tablet.Whenever I try to make any of the 5D buttons to increase or decrease my EV, it doesn't work. the only customizable button that works is when I put it to do the gimbal up and down. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Hey everyone, I have noticed that my 5D button only works when I use my iPad Mini 2, which I can't use anymore because of the lagging issue. I've used my Galaxy Note 8 phone and also a Galaxy S4 tablet.Whenever I try to make any of the 5D buttons to increase or decrease my EV, it doesn't work. the only customizable button that works is when I put it to do the gimbal up and down. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
Mine does the same, up/down gimble works fine but increase/decrease ev will not work in flight but interestingly if I try to use it when the drone is landed it works!

I use a Tab S3, no issues. I did customize the button. Right increased EV but left defaulted to something other than decrease EV.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming