DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

6 Hidden Features DJI GO 4 App

Good stuff. I think I would add one to this list - compass calibration can be easily accessed by flipping the sports mode switch up and down 5 times.

Good and informative short video for new pilots

I particularly like the technique of using C1 and the right wheel to change the ISO when the brightness of the scene changes.

The other very useful one is sliding left to get to access five different settings.

Thanks for posting that! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Spidy Air Man
I particularly like the technique of using C1 and the right wheel to change the ISO when the brightness of the scene changes.

The other very useful one is sliding left to get to access five different settings.

Thanks for posting that! Thumbswayup
You are most welcome

I tried to set the C1 feature, but i did not find the option "Right dial ISO ...". There are different items in listbox.

I tried to set the C1 feature, but i did not find the option "Right dial ISO ...". There are different items in listbox.

If memory serves, I also could not find it with my iPad Mini 4 by looking on the summary screen that appears next to the Camera screen, I had to click first the ... and then the icon for the quad to find that choice for the C1 button.

BTW, toggling the C1 button allows changing either the ISO or the shutter with the right wheel. For those of us who use Manual camera settings and ND filters for our work, the ability to change the ISO rather than the filter with changes in the lighting of the scene is a truly fantastic feature. :cool:

I've been flying this thing for a year now, and just recently figured out the little trick of flipping the switch to calibrate. I don't want to say that I'm dumb, so I'm going with, "hidden" over obscure [emoji16].

Does it calibrate or activate calibration?

Activates (launches) the calibration screen.

That is what I thought.

I would not flick a mechanical switch back and forth 5 times to activate rather than push on a screen button. Why take a chance on wearing on a hard to replace switch when a it is just as easy to activate on a tablet without the wear and tear on that switch.

Last edited:
Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13