DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 730 Days of Droning - A 4K Showreel 2 years in the making...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
After 2 years of drone flying and video production, I thought it might be a good idea to put together a short showreel, using some of the footage from the last 2 years, this video - 730 Days of Droning - is the result, I hope it is enjoyed...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After 2 years of drone flying and video production, I thought it might be a good idea to put together a short showreel, using some of the footage from the last 2 years, this video - 730 Days of Droning - is the result, I hope it is enjoyed...

Well that was just stunning! The natural beauty combined with your scene selection and editing expertise makes for a wonderful presentation. I am sitting in my living room at sunrise in Long Beach California appreciating your creation. I love our technology and connectivity that allows this to happen. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Well that was just stunning! The natural beauty combined with your scene selection and editing expertise makes for a wonderful presentation. I am sitting in my living room at sunrise in Long Beach California appreciating your creation. I love our technology and connectivity that allows this to happen. Thank you!
Thank you for watching and for sharing your thoughts, it is remarkable how far technology and connection have come, within my lifetime we have gone from postal mail, film photographs, and taped video to the ability to capture footage and edit on a home laptop and share across the world in the blink of an eye... It makes me wonder what comes next...