DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$899 mavic 2 pro

Reactions: Inspirephil
probably one someone made earlier

This proves the saying "If sounds too good to be true,it probably is".Just a guess but I wouldn't be surprised if Mavic is suing them for infringement or the like.

If you want to PayPal gift me $949 ($899 for the drone and $50 for my troubles) I’ll happily put an order through - see what happens.

Reactions: Rich55
I never had any intention of buying it. Found the ad link on eBay. Yes too good to be true.

If you saw it on ebay are you sure it is a buy now price and not an auction, also if you do buy it on eBay and pay with PayPal you are protected anyway so if it doesn't turn up you get your money back.

If you saw it on ebay
The OP saw an eBay ad that linked to an external website. eBay and/or PayPal won't be able to help since it's an external website and it's not collecting payments with PayPal.

Either way, if the deal sounds too good to be true, there's no sense in messing with it since it will only cause you grief in the end. But, if you're super bored and have a lots of time to waste...

I think the site screwed with my phone. Could be coincidence that my battery was low, like 30% but my phone kept shutting down every time I restarted and entered my security code.
Finally waited until lookout kicked in, entered my unlock code and killed Chrome. Was OK after that.

Even if it's a real Mavic, DJI will not honor the warranty if you bought it from a non-authorized dealer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121