DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A Beautiful Home in MT

MontanaMan007

Reactions
I admired this beautiful property and asked for and received permission to use my drone to capture its beauty. They asked me to return when the trees are full of leaves and the yard filled with flowers. I will do that, probably in about two months. Winter lingers here in the north country. Anyway this is the first short video I edited and shot with my new Mavic 2 Pro drone.

I admired this beautiful property and asked for and received permission to use my drone to capture its beauty. They asked me to return when the trees are full of leaves and the yard filled with flowers. I will do that, probably in about two months. Winter lingers here in the north country. Anyway this is the first short video I edited and shot with my new Mavic 2 Pro drone.
I don't think you posted the link.

You need to upload to a site like YouTube, etc.
Then copy the share link and post it here.
This server doesn’t host video.... but the results of above look like it’s here.

Where's the beef?

What!?! You rather see cows? Or maybe bison? BTW there are no buffalo in Montana. But lots of bison. A herd hangs out at Turners ranch about 40 miles from my home. Bison any one??
Though the terms are often used interchangeably, buffalo and bison are distinct animals. Old World “true” buffalo (Cape buffalo and water buffalo) are native to Africa and Asia. Bison are found in North America and Europe. Both bison and buffalo are in the bovidae family, but the two are not closely related.

I am truly familiar with Turner's Ranch, having spent the better part of a full day fishing there and seeing his huge herd of bison. Also ate at Turner's in your town of Bozeman an had the bison burger. Have been going to Big Sky for 25 years for the summers. Attached two panoramas of the Turner Ranch from August,2020.

Attachments

• Turner-Flying D Ranch-sunset-Pano.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • TurnerRanchPanorama-1.-lorezjpg.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member