DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A beautiful sunset in 4K at Venlo, the Netherlands

jossarisvideo

Reactions

Saturday, 28 March 2020 | These are bizarre times now that the coronavirus is holding the world in its grip. In the Netherlands, we are not yet facing a total lockdown as is the case in many other countries in the world. Since my last publication on March 18th I have not been outside anymore and it is time to get some fresh air. On top of that, the sunny weather after today is a thing of the past. There are March showers with hail and wet snow approaching.

This movie (in 4K) shows the beautiful sunset during the "Golden Hour" above Blerick. The footage comes from a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.

+++

Zaterdag, 28 maart 2020 | Het zijn bizarre tijden nu het coronavirus de wereld in zijn greep houdt. In Nederland hebben wij op dit moment nog niet te maken met een totale lockdown zoals die in tal van andere landen in de wereld wel geldt. Sinds mijn laatste publicatie van 18 maart jl. ben ik niet meer buiten geweest en wordt het tijd om weer eens een frisse neus te halen. Daarbij komt dat het zonnige weer na vandaag verleden tijd is. Er zijn maartse buien met hagel en natte sneeuw in aantocht.

Deze film (in 4K) laat de prachtige zonsondergang tijdens het “Gouden uur” boven Blerick zien. Het beeldmateriaal is afkomstig van een DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.

Hi Jos...appreciated your sharing. A great start to the day (watched your series). Late in the day is a favourite time and I enjoyed your part of the world from above. Stay warm and safe!
Thanks mate from Down Under.

Grtz. Jos you have been busy! Lovely, lovely work. You are so thoughtful. Impressed with the Peaceful Warrior.
You are close to Germany, so would likely know a "Freeda" (meaning peaceful) or two. I mention this because that is the name of my 3 - legged dog.
I wish you and yours the best in navigating the virus threat.

Grtz. Jos you have been busy! Lovely, lovely work. You are so thoughtful. Impressed with the Peaceful Warrior.
You are close to Germany, so would likely know a "Freeda" (meaning peaceful) or two. I mention this because that is the name of my 3 - legged dog.
I wish you and yours the best in navigating the virus threat.
Thanks for the feedback and yes I’m a busy guy ?. Indeed VENLO is near the German border, in fact we do a lot of shopping in Germany and they do a lot of shopping in VENLO. But now the border is closed due the coronavirus. Can you explain to me what you mean with “likely know a Freeda”?

Just making the connection with the Peaceful Warrior and my dogs name being a local and perhaps common name for you and also having the meaning peaceful. Nothing more....just the way my old brain fires....if it were a drone it would probably be low on battery LOL...cheers

Reactions: jossarisvideo

Saturday, 28 March 2020 | These are bizarre times now that the coronavirus is holding the world in its grip. In the Netherlands, we are not yet facing a total lockdown as is the case in many other countries in the world. Since my last publication on March 18th I have not been outside anymore and it is time to get some fresh air. On top of that, the sunny weather after today is a thing of the past. There are March showers with hail and wet snow approaching.

This movie (in 4K) shows the beautiful sunset during the "Golden Hour" above Blerick. The footage comes from a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.

+++

Zaterdag, 28 maart 2020 | Het zijn bizarre tijden nu het coronavirus de wereld in zijn greep houdt. In Nederland hebben wij op dit moment nog niet te maken met een totale lockdown zoals die in tal van andere landen in de wereld wel geldt. Sinds mijn laatste publicatie van 18 maart jl. ben ik niet meer buiten geweest en wordt het tijd om weer eens een frisse neus te halen. Daarbij komt dat het zonnige weer na vandaag verleden tijd is. Er zijn maartse buien met hagel en natte sneeuw in aantocht.

Deze film (in 4K) laat de prachtige zonsondergang tijdens het “Gouden uur” boven Blerick zien. Het beeldmateriaal is afkomstig van een DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.
You sure live in a nice part of the world. When do you typically see snow and ice begin? I bet it's even prettier under those conditions. Thanks for posting the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000