DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A beautiful view of Boston Has

Hello my friend with the same last name as my daughter and son in law. Nice photo. I grew up in the Boston area (Needham). My dad was the original owner of the White Hen Pantry at 250 Cambridge St (Beacon Hill area). The photo brings back lots of fond memories.

There are locations in Boston which make beautiful images esp over the Charles River
Comments welcome
There are locations in Boston which make beautiful images esp over the Charles River
Comments welcome
Hi Julius:
Just returned from Middle East (Doha,Dubai Abu Dhabi, Tel Aviv,Jerusalem, and Jordan). Ask me about it on private conversation.

I liked your Boston image but found a few things that bothered me and did some edits:
1. Color balance was a bit on the warm side so I cooled it down (white balance in Adobe Camera RAW)
2. The water in front of the bridge was dark without details- I opened it with Masking and Linear Gradient tool in ACR
The right upper corner was "healed as follows;
(a)encircle with lasso tool
(b)Edit (top menu)
(c) Content aware fill
(d) return
(e) command "D"

Here is original and edited image

Attachments

• Original image.jpg
    Original image.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Edited image.jpg
    Edited image.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi Dale
Welcome home..Hope you had a good trip
We are off to Israel again in three weeks for a wedding..
Thanks for your input on my Boston Inage
Best to you and welcome home
Julius

Great shot! Thanks for sharing.

Tufts Dental alum here, lived in Boston from ‘10-‘14, lots of fond memories there, including meeting my wife! Can’t believe we’ll be back for our 10 year reunion next year. The city had changed a lot even at our 5 year.

I see a lot of recognizable spots there. Glad you were able to get that shot, with Logan nearby, must have been tough.

Great shot! Thanks for sharing.

Tufts Dental alum here, lived in Boston from ‘10-‘14, lots of fond memories there, including meeting my wife! Can’t believe we’ll be back for our 10 year reunion next year. The city had changed a lot even at our 5 year.

I see a lot of recognizable spots there. Glad you were able to get that shot, with Logan nearby, must have been tough.
Thanks ..It was fun

Reactions: Duke_Mulligan

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard