DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A big thank you to the moderators of this site

There is no need to wait for a particular 'season'. I have been meaning for sometime to say a big thank you to the moderators of this group. Almost all of the time, you don't see me - I'm an 'earwigger' who scans every posting and gains a huge amount from the discussions of others. Sometimes I pop my head above the parapet but there are others with hugely more experience and I am grateful to them for making the effort to contribute to the plethora of issues raised here. Just because it's Christmas I'll own up to the fact that I clipped the top of a huge beech tree (100ft?) a couple of days ago and my Mavic Mini tumbled through the branches to the ground. Green marks aplenty but absolutely no damage to the unit. I have a guardian angel :)) Happy Christmas everyone from Dorset UK.

First off THANK YOU for takin the time to write this post. So many people (I'm guilty as well) take the time to write about BAD experiences etc but few will take the time to give credit and accolades. Well done.

We have an amazing Moderating Team here and thanks to their dedication (and lack of sleep) this forum is clean, friendly (usually), and well organized. The work they do behind the scenes is mind boggling and most of the time you only "see" about 1% of it. They work hard, put up with a lot of bologna, and the pay is horrible (FREE). So it is great to see their hard work and dedication publicly appreciated. Without their hard work we wouldn't have this amazing RESOURCE at our fingertips.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851