DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A big thank you to the moderators of this site

hawkinsuk

Reactions
There is no need to wait for a particular 'season'. I have been meaning for sometime to say a big thank you to the moderators of this group. Almost all of the time, you don't see me - I'm an 'earwigger' who scans every posting and gains a huge amount from the discussions of others. Sometimes I pop my head above the parapet but there are others with hugely more experience and I am grateful to them for making the effort to contribute to the plethora of issues raised here. Just because it's Christmas I'll own up to the fact that I clipped the top of a huge beech tree (100ft?) a couple of days ago and my Mavic Mini tumbled through the branches to the ground. Green marks aplenty but absolutely no damage to the unit. I have a guardian angel :)) Happy Christmas everyone from Dorset UK.

Last edited:
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland hawkinsuk.

The moderators do a fine job here on the Forums to keep the daily shenanigans in check as they pop up from around the world.

I too would like to thank them for this Forum of knowledge.

Thank You moderators. ?

Welcome to the Forum hawkinsuk and thank you for the reminder of how good we have it here. ?

Well thanks guys for the complements , all the staff puts in a lot
of time trying to keep threads in the right sections and dealing
with whatever. This is a great group for the most part and the
rest like any other forum we try and turn em. ?
We’re happy to have ya @hawkinsuk .?

welcome to the forum,thank you for your comments ,and i would just like to add that its not just moderators that give a lot to this site ,there are many, many ,none staff members as well ,who contribute a great deal of knowledge ,and i would like to thank them for their efforts as well

welcome to the forum,thank you for your comments ,and i would just like to add that its not just moderators that give a lot to this site ,there are many, many ,none staff members as well ,who contribute a great deal of knowledge ,and i would like to thank them for their efforts as well
I second that ? God bless and thanks to all

It is the members that make this site. Staff just keeps you thugs
in line. ?

There is no need to wait for a particular 'season'. I have been meaning for sometime to say a big thank you to the moderators of this group. Almost all of the time, you don't see me - I'm an 'earwigger' who scans every posting and gains a huge amount from the discussions of others. Sometimes I pop my head above the parapet but there are others with hugely more experience and I am grateful to them for making the effort to contribute to the plethora of issues raised here. Just because it's Christmas I'll own up to the fact that I clipped the top of a huge beech tree (100ft?) a couple of days ago and my Mavic Mini tumbled through the branches to the ground. Green marks aplenty but absolutely no damage to the unit. I have a guardian angel :)) Happy Christmas everyone from Dorset UK.
Like you, I do far more reading than writing and I would like to echo your feelings.

Greetings from Lanzarote, Canary Islands.

Sorry if I'm a bit late to the welcome party! Welcome to Mavic Pilots @hawkinsuk
Thanks for the kind words from you and everyone. We Moderators and Admins are proud of being part of the Drone Pilots staff here at MP.
We have always worked very hard to make it one of the best forums and networks in the world!:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J