DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A cinematic flight around beautiful County Wicklow, Ireland

Beautiful area and flight. I think the music was the right choice too!! Thanks for showing us around!

Reactions: Drone Views Media
This is a fine example of what most videos should be in this forum or at least what we should all be aspiring to create. The shots were perfect, not too fast, not too slow. the Music was perfect. CG's were very nice and perfectly placed. Usually, we tell people to shorten their videos. In this case, I could have watched two or more minutes worth and I would not have been the least bit bored. In fact, I wanted more! Great job!!!

Reactions: Drone Views Media
This is a fine example of what most videos should be in this forum or at least what we should all be aspiring to create. The shots were perfect, not too fast, not too slow. the Music was perfect. CG's were very nice and perfectly placed. Usually, we tell people to shorten their videos. In this case, I could have watched two or more minutes worth and I would not have been the least bit bored. In fact, I wanted more! Great job!!!
Thank you, I appreciate your lovely comments. I have some pretty incredible videos planned in the near future

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.