Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Black Castle - Co. Wicklow - Ireland

aeciolemos

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone,
Here is my latest edit and adventure, researching the history of Black Castle in Co. Wicklow, Ireland. This is a castle close to my home and I have created a video from the footage and photos I took as well as some history on the place. Please let me know what you think of this latest edit. I look forward to your feedback.
Cheers,

Aecio
-----------
My Equipment:
DJI Mini 2
Nikon D5300
Samsung S20FE

I like this one much better, the story, the use of what I'm assuming is stock photos and video, and the drone footage. Beautiful country there. If that's you narrating, you have a natural narrators voice. I see you couldn't resist the one glitch transition LOL. Definitely an improvement over the previous one.

Nice!

Reactions: aeciolemos
I like this one much better, the story, the use of what I'm assuming is stock photos and video, and the drone footage. Beautiful country there. If that's you narrating, you have a natural narrators voice. I see you couldn't resist the one glitch transition LOL. Definitely an improvement over the previous one.
Hi @MavicAir2Marc, thank you for the feedback. Yes, I used some stock footage for the viking and then the shadow at the end but most of the stills are mine as well as the drone footage. I guess this format is better, then, I'll stick to what I used to do!
Ah, you caught me on the one cheeky transition I used! LOL I could not resist!!!
No, it is not me narrating, my voice is not that nice. I used a service :)

I am editing another one and I will continue on that same style.

Cheers

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne