DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A couple questions about the Mavic 2 Pro

DSGDSG

Reactions
Hi folks, I ordered my Mavic 2 Pro and we're traveling next week. Before it's too late to order, I was wondering if the props that come with it and the flymore combo are the reduced noise props or must I buy some separately? Also, I have my original mavic in that case that has the inside molded to it that everyone was complaining about how bad it smelled inside upon arrival. I don't recall the brand. Will the Mavic 2 Pro fit in that case or must I buy a new one? If it won't, who's making one that's similar to the older one? I want to make sure everything still fits in my camera bag and I don't want a big bulky case.

Thanks.

i dont believe the Mavic 2 will fit in the original, mavic case the new mavic 2 is slightly larger,@ not sure about the controller though also the batteries are a different shape as well i believe @DSGDSG

Reactions: charliesRig
I recommend the Zadii hard case for under 30 USD from Amazon--it holds the M2P, controller, charger, all cords, a 6-pack of filters, 3 spare batts, my iPad 4 Mini, sunshade, and 2 sets of spare props. Amazon will get it to you in 2 days. It doesn't stink.

I recommend the Zadii hard case for under 30 USD from Amazon--it holds the M2P, controller, charger, all cords, a 6-pack of filters, 3 spare batts, my iPad 4 Mini, sunshade, and 2 sets of spare props. Amazon will get it to you in 2 days. It doesn't stink.
DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Bundle with Professional Carrying Case and 2 Pairs Propellers for Mavic 2 Amazon.com : DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Bundle with Professional Carrying Case and 2 Pairs Propellers for Mavic 2 : Electronics
I have this case works great

I recently received my Mavic 2 Pro, and I was excited to fly my new drone. I unboxed the Mavic, and unfolded the top wings without issue. I then proceeded to attempt to unfold the other set in the same direction, until I had realized my mistake. I thought that the bottom set unfolded in the same direction as the top set. I didn’t end up breaking anything, and there is no damage, however I have found that there is some horizontal play within the bottom set of wings. There is about 1-3 mm of movement at the propeller end of the wings. Would anybody be able to check their own mavic to see if this play occurs in their units as well, as I am wondering if my mistake caused this, or if this is normal. If anybody could help it would be great. Thanks.

There is about 1-3 mm of movement at the propeller end of the wings. Would anybody be able to check their own mavic to see if this play occurs in their units as well, as I am wondering if my mistake caused this, or if this is normal. If anybody could help it would be great. Thanks.

It depends what you mean by play. If you mean rocking back and forth that you feel at the joint where it connects to the aircraft body, that could be a problem.

If you mean that if you grasp it at the prop end of the arm and it FLEXES a couple of centimeters at the end with a bit of light pressure, then mine certainly does this and I don't think it's cause for concern.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_