DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A day of filming fraught with disaster...

Scratch83

Reactions
First the rain came in on a day that was supposed to be sunny, then my drone tried landing on the cloud whilst out in the middle of the gorge (Didn't know that was a thing...) then I get home to find that the ND filter had slipped. I did my best with the footage i had but still not entirely happy.

Thanks for all the great comments guys. It really means a lot to someone who is just starting out. I'm hoping to be able to do this as a job when i finish my allotted time in my current job so hearing that you enjoyed the video at this stage is a real boost.

Reactions: TCMini
I thought it was great and very interesting. Your video Rocks! What are you flying?

Reactions: Scratch83
I thought it was great and very interesting. Your video Rocks! What are you flying?
Its just a Mini. Ive got another couple of videos on my channel and you can see how Ive developed my cinematography and editing based on advice i got on here

First the rain came in on a day that was supposed to be sunny, then my drone tried landing on the cloud whilst out in the middle of the gorge (Didn't know that was a thing...) then I get home to find that the ND filter had slipped. I did my best with the footage i had but still not entirely happy.

Fantastic video! I have been meaning to visit Cheddar Gorge, so this has been a great taster! You should be entirely happy with this video. And I kept thinking that the music would morph into the theme from The Expanse!

Reactions: Scratch83
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato