DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A day out in the Countryside

Nice!! Did you scare the butterflies off?

Hi miniflyer,
I enjoeyed your short video of Ann shooting butterlflies..Good idea at 1.01 to insert a photo ?? BTW, skill comes with practice ? Cheers Paul
BTW, I liked the music too it is sooting and goes well with the green green grass of home ?

Hi miniflyer,
I enjoeyed your short video of Ann shooting butterlflies..Good idea at 1.01 to insert a photo ?? BTW, skill comes with practice ? Cheers Paul
BTW, I liked the music too it is sooting and goes well with the green green grass of home ?
Hi Paul -

Thanks for commenting. The butterfly seen with Anne was just one Anne took that morning.

Hi Miniflyer from UK!

I enjoyed your country walk with with your wife. I do have several, hopefully, constructive comments.

(1) While flying, have a plan. Your starts and stops and hesitations interrupt the smoothness of the flight. Best to have a determined target or goal than to "wing it" as you fly along. Same applies to the 180 degree pan/yaw, which was too fast. Better to edit that part out.

(2) You stopped the music track when it was over, and then few seconds later, started another music track. It would be much better to OVERLAP the music tracks. Put the 2nd music track on a separate music line in your video editor and overlap the tracks a bit. Then fade out the first track and fade in the 2nd track. Here are two You Tubes on smooth audio transitions. Go to YouTube and search for audio transitions.
Dale
MiamiScreen Shot 2021-06-04 at 11.26.37 AM.png

Reactions: miniflyer
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: miniflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member