DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A day trip to Lyme Regis. Nice old English seaside resort.

Derlisz

Reactions
Lyme Regis is a seaside resort on the coast of Dorset, UK
You can find more information here: Lyme Regis - Wikipedia
The aerial part of the video was a bit complicated due to a local population of seagulls being particularly aggressive.
No copyright music used is available on Hooksounds.com
I used footage from Mini 2, Osmo Pocket and Sony Rx100mk5

Lyme Regis is a seaside resort on the coast of Dorset, UK
You can find more information here: Lyme Regis - Wikipedia
The aerial part of the video was a bit complicated due to a local population of seagulls being particularly aggressive.
No copyright music used is available on Hooksounds.com
I used footage from Mini 2, Osmo Pocket and Sony Rx100mk5
Hello Derlisz,
I am thrilled! The video is super well done, very entertaining and varied. And you have a very good mix between ground and drone shots! For me it could have been even longer! ?Also the music fits very well, I would almost say great cinema! ? compliments and keep up the good work! Oh yeah, seagulls can be very aggressive, but fortunately they didn´t attack the drone...or the dogs ??
cheers Paul

Last edited:
Hello Derlisz,
I am thrilled! The video is super well done, very entertaining and varied. And you have a very good mix between ground and drone shots! For me it could have been even longer! ?Also the music fits very well, I would almost say great cinema! ? compliments and keep up the good work! Oh yeah, seagulls can be very aggressive, but fortunately they didn´t attack the drone...or the dogs ??
cheers Paul
Thanks a lot Paul!

Thankyou. Enjoy your work. I love those UK beachside towns. Maybe one day will be able to travel there again. Have a daughter who gave up Australia for Eastbourne.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851