DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A Different Kind of Drone Video

Ty Pilot

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Some of you older folks will remember the 1950's and 1960's style educational or "training" films of that era. Well, what if drones existed back then? How would they approach the very topics we find on these forums everyday? In this video we follow a guy as he enters the world of drones and encounters all the usual hurdles and hardships of learning to be a drone pilot.

I must say that I truly enjoyed watching this video. Very well thought out and implemented. The FAA could use this one for training :)

Reactions: SeaPig and Ty Pilot
Some of you older folks will remember the 1950's and 1960's style educational or "training" films of that era. Well, what if drones existed back then? How would they approach the very topics we find on these forums everyday? In this video we follow a guy as he enters the world of drones and encounters all the usual hurdles and hardships of learning to be a drone pilot.

I'm one of those older folks and you really hit it on the money! Well done!

Dale
Miami

I must say that I truly enjoyed watching this video. Very well thought out and implemented. The FAA could use this one for training :)
This is great!
That was fun, well written, and prepared.
Thank you
Fun and a good reminder of following the rules. Nice Z3 (I have a 16 Z4).

Thanks so much guys, I love these old films too and I have already started writing more adventures for Johnny. ;)

P.S. Mark (my neighbor playing Johnny) owns the Z3. He had a old 65 pickup truck when I started to write this story but we never got around to shooting until he sold it and got the Z3.

Reactions: SeaPig and GFields
That is fantastic, so well done and reminiscent of "the day". The only thing missing is the clickety click of a 16mm projector.
I did have a lot more "weathering" to both the video and audio in the beginning, the projector clicking sound and a 16mm film frame are there through the opening titles but I drop them down as the video plays.

Reactions: SeaPig
I'm one of those older folks and you really hit it on the money! Well done!

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale. I am very glad and honored you like it. I am just about 60 so I did not get these in school but as a history buff, particularly of the 20th century, I did seek them out and see them later in life. I just really like old films.

Love it!

Funny....

Nice one!

Bravo Ty!!! Very well done! Well produced video. You captured the essence of the era very well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54