DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 A Different Sunrise filmed at Tobay Beach | GOOD MORNING (AM) | Project Arjun Certified

projectarjun

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pilot's Perspective: It was a pleasant morning with a very subtle breeze. A unique array of elements were captured throughout this flight from sweeping views of the waves to the fishermen along the shore to birds coming within frame of my camera during flight. I tried to vary the angles at which the sunrise was being filmed ensuring it remained the highlight of this flight. It was a very Good Morning (AM).

"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope." - John Buchan

Track Title: Dreams Valley
Album: Mellifluous (2019)
Artist: Sunlight Project
Future Sound of Egypt Limited

Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, Nassau County, NY, United States

Filming Date: Sunday, October 20, 2024

Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax.

| Project Arjun Certified - Creativity Upgraded, Taking Creativity to New Heights |
FAA Part 107 Certified

Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

The video came out great, Arjun👍 nice work on the editing......I hope you can get back after next storm and document changes to the shoreline then Did any of the fishermen catch anything, did you notice?
I was unable to notice the fishermen catching anything; although I did notice one person throwing the line in in the water and another person spooling the line back up; one of the fishermen noticed my drone filming as he looked up. It felt great incorporating them in this flight; Tobay Beach was clearly bustling with activity that morning.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
I really enjoyed that! Beautifully done!

Awesome!

Reactions: sarahb

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof