DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

a drone and a scorpion ?

And so to scorpion climbed on the drones back the scorpion said to the drone I'm not going to bother your GPS single in this position am I the drone replied no you shouldn't.

... & up high they went. But half way over disaster struck. The scorpion slipped, tumbled & fell... straight into some prop. The prop snapped and both screamed ... we don't want to go down we want up, but nothing helped, both of them vanished spiraling into the lake to be never seen again.

Later DJI said ... this is just fiction, we can't possibly honor a care agreement here, we need at least the drone to show up.

:rolleyes::p

The Itsy bitsy Spider went up the water spout, his friend the Scorpion decided to fly away. , but it rained during the flight and swept the scorpion away and the drone flew never knowing that death was only inches away. :p

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow and land on water.

Reactions: iamcostas and slup
The drone managed to flew almost safely to the other side of the lake, with the scorpion on his back, but someone nasty decided to press the return home button, while the battery presentage got down to 15%. Never saw them again...

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The drone said, do you have your bionic microchip, RFID tag, and pilot's license? No problem, just keep in mind I'm not responsible for any injuries sustained during flight. And they took off, but when they made it to the middle of the lake, the sun's reflection hit the water just right to blind the drone's downward sensors. The drone asked the scorpion, may I suggest some electrotherapy? I noticed you were a bit tense when we took off. The scorpion answered, no, thank you, but I just want to get to the other side. But by then the drone was already locked into the landing sequence and hit the water with a splash. The scorpion got the electro, but it wasn't therapeutic.

Reactions: iamcostas
The drone said, do you have your bionic microchip, RFID tag, and pilot's license? No problem, just keep in mind I'm not responsible for any injuries sustained during flight. And they took off, but when they made it to the middle of the lake, the sun's reflection hit the water just right to blind the drone's downward sensors. The drone asked the scorpion, may I suggest some electrotherapy? I noticed you were a bit tense when we took off. The scorpion answered, no, thank you, but I just want to get to the other side. But by then the drone was already locked into the landing sequence and hit the water with a splash. The scorpion got the electro, but it wasn't therapeutic.
This story is a like a plot of a sci-fi short film ?

Reactions: Cyber3xpert

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure