DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Drone pilots Dream

Excellent video. Most of what I read on here about taking videos is to have just a few seconds, then on to another scene. I personally like longer videos so I can see the details of what is being videoed....as long as the scenery is interesting; as in your video.
Thanks for posting.

Reactions: Gut Stuff
Where did you shoot this video?

Where did you shoot this video?

Looking through the OPs youtube channel vids, I'd say around the Perth, Western Australia region :)
This vid is probably up in the hills to the east of Perth city, I think you can see Perth city in the background in the opening scenes, possibly up from around Mundaring area.

Reactions: Gut Stuff
Excellent video. Most of what I read on here about taking videos is to have just a few seconds, then on to another scene. I personally like longer videos so I can see the details of what is being videoed....as long as the scenery is interesting; as in your video.
Thanks for posting.

Thanks for your feed back, it’s good to hear you enjoyed it.
I try both styles with editing (pure hobby style) and agree with you on the scenery as the decider, maybe also sound track in some cases.

Looking through the OPs youtube channel vids, I'd say around the Perth, Western Australia region :)
This vid is probably up in the hills to the east of Perth city, I think you can see Perth city in the background in the opening scenes, possibly up from around Mundaring area.

Correct, well spotted...

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reartemis