DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A famous spider in the park "Stavros Niarchos"

Tasos GR

Reactions
A famous spider in the park "Stavros Niarchos"
The largest sculpture in the series with the spiders of the great French creator Louise Bourgeois for the first time in Greece.
The project's journey has been preceded by many other stations: Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, China, the Netherlands, Portugal and now Athens.

I like it . . . beautifully done. I too would stay waaaay back from that spider 😬‼️

Reactions: Tasos GR
One thing I liked was the flyover of the naval ship, which had to be a museum. So, some research and yes - it's the retired battleship Averos, described as the 'Crown Jewel of the Greek Navy." I find it interesting how drone footage in other parts of the world can reveal things you'd never have known about otherwise. Thanks for posting this!

Reactions: Tasos GR
One thing I liked was the flyover of the naval ship, which had to be a museum. So, some research and yes - it's the retired battleship Averos, described as the 'Crown Jewel of the Greek Navy." I find it interesting how drone footage in other parts of the world can reveal things you'd never have known about otherwise. Thanks for posting this!
Exactly! Thank you my friend!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy