DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A flight over Kaki Thalassa, Attica, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hello friends!
A flight over Kaki Thalassa. Kaki Thalassa Evil Sea) is a seaside settlement in southeastern Attica, built in front of the homonymous beach. It is located a little south of the Markopoulo Port. According to Greek mythology, when the barbarians attacked Greece, Zeus and Hades dragged the shores so that they could talk and left the sea water in between. As the Greeks were very few in number, Zeus and Hades helped them by asking Poseidon to send waves larger than the barbarian ships there. It has since been said that even Hades defended the Greeks. Since then, the sea in the area of Keratea has been called the Evil Sea.
(Shots were taken with the Mavic 2 Pro).
Hope you'll like it.
Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Hello friends!
A flight over Kaki Thalassa. Kaki Thalassa Evil Sea) is a seaside settlement in southeastern Attica, built in front of the homonymous beach. It is located a little south of the Markopoulo Port. According to Greek mythology, when the barbarians attacked Greece, Zeus and Hades dragged the shores so that they could talk and left the sea water in between. As the Greeks were very few in number, Zeus and Hades helped them by asking Poseidon to send waves larger than the barbarian ships there. It has since been said that even Hades defended the Greeks. Since then, the sea in the area of Keratea has been called the Evil Sea.
(Shots were taken with the Mavic 2 Pro).
Hope you'll like it.
Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Your description makes the video more interesting to watch telling the viewers what the video is about. I found it very enjoyable to see the beautiful countryside. Well done, again!
Yassou Tasos

Reactions: Tasos GR
Your description makes the video more interesting to watch telling the viewers what the video is about. I found it very enjoyable to see the beautiful countryside. Well done, again!
Yassou Tasos
Thank you so much my friend! Glad you liked it! ?

Reactions: TerryToast
Thanks for sharing. It reminds me once again how much beauty there is on this earth.
Thank you so much my friend! Glad you liked it! ?

Very nice!

Reactions: Tasos GR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+