DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Florida Stormy Sunset

Yes the added sound does give it a more dramatic effect.

Wonderful clip. I am jealous I can't do this. Please tell us how you filmed it. (e.g.: video or photo mode, intervals time, hyper lapse, etc.?????

Reactions: MPone
Wonderful clip. I am jealous I can't do this. Please tell us how you filmed it. (e.g.: video or photo mode, intervals time, hyper lapse, etc.?????

I use the free style hyper lapse. I set it to 5 sec interval for a 15 minute shoot. But it ended sooner since the battery came low. I did not use the generated video from DJI Go4 but the almost 500 raw shots for post processing in Davinci Resolve 16.
Then for hyper lapse stabilization, a trick I learned from YouTube, is to generate a mp4 video in DR 16 with the raw photos. The generated mp4 video is not stable yet. Import this video into DR16 again, in the color section there is a stabilize function to stabilize the video. Hope this helps.

1596482579203.png

• Love
Reactions: Proffy
I use the free style hyper lapse. I set it to 5 sec interval for a 15 minute shoot. But it ended sooner since the battery came low. I did not use the generated video from DJI Go4 but the almost 500 raw shots for post processing in Davinci Resolve 16.
Then for hyper lapse stabilization, a trick I learned from YouTube, is to generate a mp4 video in DR 16 with the raw photos. The generated mp4 video is not stable yet. Import this video into DR16 again, in the color section there is a stabilize function to stabilize the video. Hope this helps.

View attachment 109602
Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: MPone

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying