DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A good solution for an outdoor viewable mission command video monitor case

jaja6009

Part 107
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have always wanted/needed a good solution for having a portable, sunlight viewable monitor with its own power.

I found this SEETEC solution that checked all of my boxes.

My quick review:

• The 1000 nits does allow you to view in direct sunlight, but of course 1500 nit or more would be more preferrable and better
  • 1080p resolution with multiple HDMI inputs
  • The fit and finish makes my work's Fire House Technology command case look like it was assembled by a child
  • It accepts multiple power inputs
  • I use the V-Mount battery solution. 2 REYTRIC 190Wh(13400mAh) V Mount/V-Lock Batteries
  • It only pulls 40 to 60 watts on full brightness
  • The batteries are located in the case bottom under a panel, with room to store other gear
  • I also can plug into a power bank/generator with the included cord
  • You can mount it on a quickly removable speaker stand. I now have a nice area for other mission equipment
  • You have mounts to mount your controller and other devices
Overall this thing rocks. If you order directly from China, you can get this as low as $699 if you don't mind waiting several weeks.

I am very happy with it. The only thing I hate is that the case does not have wheels.
The fit and finish is very professional and this thing gets comments from all who view it.
I had purchased the Fire House Technology version before I found this solution for my job and it is a mess with its drone cutout foam interior having its power supply and other hardware jammed in. It looks so amateur.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe