DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A jerk no longer...

Rockingbilly

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I posted a question a couple of weeks ago about my recently purchased Mavic Air 2 (which replaced my Phantom 3 Pro) and the 'jerky' videos I was getting using an iPad mini 2. I tried some of the answers I got, which improved it, but did not resolve it completely. One option that was suggested as upgrading to a iPad mini 5.I left that one till last because it involved spending money on a new Apple Tablet. However, I did buy an iPad mini 5 and its like a different experience altogether. I can use all the 4K videos I like and the results are clear and smooth without a trace of jerkiness or shudder. As an aside, I buy a lot from eBay and so I tried to get a fairly recent mini 5, but the bids were all getting close to the price of a brand new Amazon price which included a 12 months guarantee, so thats what I did, and got a next day service, brilliant. Not only has it improved the results from the Mavic air 2, which I love, but actually the mini 5 is streets ahead of the mini 2 and has rekindled (no pun intended) my use of the iPad.
Thanks to all those who responded to my question.
Bill

I consider that a "Great move."
That is what I have and loving it.

Thank you for sharing, my next move as well, when I get more cash.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo