DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A lighthouse in the early sunset.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3792
  • Start date
That is a Professionally done photo in every way. Now the question? Was this photo put in Post editing? Most likely, just want to be sure.

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
That is a Professionally done photo in every way. Now the question? Was this photo put in Post editing? Most likely, just want to be sure.

Just a little bit. Here is the original without any editing. The sunset do a lot of the work already.CB0DCD51-ECF6-42FE-B5BF-DF72236D08D5.jpeg

If you guys are into lighthouses you may like this:

An ND filter on that clip would do amazing things. In My eyes it’s to bright and when you turn to the right the water and heaven goes in to one. With a filter on you probably could see the differents between.

Hard to believe I had a 32nd polarizer on that day. It was one of those days I was at a spot at the wrong time - its hard to film there as there is so much fog usually.

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
If you guys are into lighthouses you may like this:

Was the orbit done manually or done using one of the modes? Also it looks like its slightly over saturated in some areas whereas some scenes have the right saturation values.

Yes I was using poi - what I do is several turns changing elevation - then in editing I can use one or two of them

Yes I was using poi - what I do is several turns changing elevation - then in editing I can use one or two of them
Nice work....I'm hoping to get some free time and learn how to do editing myself....your pretty good at it..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes