DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little Assistance please

ataylor233

Reactions
I have a Mavic pro2 zoom and seems to work fine however i'm having connection issues with my phone.Its an old LG V20 usb c connection android v 8.0 .... The controller connects to the drone just fine i can fly without the phone ...... when i do connect the phone the app is showing its disconnected .... seems to connect then disconnect over and over. anyone have this experience i dont like spending tons of money on a new phone if i dont have to

I have a Mavic pro2 zoom and seems to work fine however i'm having connection issues with my phone.Its an old LG V20 usb c connection android v 8.0 .... The controller connects to the drone just fine i can fly without the phone ...... when i do connect the phone the app is showing its disconnected .... seems to connect then disconnect over and over. anyone have this experience i dont like spending tons of money on a new phone if i dont have to

Which port are you using on the controller. Some folks have better connections with the bottom/larger usb port leaving the side/smaller for charging.

Also, if you haven't - unload or kill unnecessary apps/processes from running - making it a bit leaner to run the DJI app.

Which port are you using on the controller. Some folks have better connections with the bottom/larger usb port leaving the side/smaller for charging.

Also, if you haven't - unload or kill unnecessary apps/processes from running - making it a bit leaner to run the DJI app.

ive tried them all its like it drops the connection i'm going to take stuff out of memory and try again

I killed a ton of processes and everything worked like a charm

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomcat1920