DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little bit of SW Scotland from the MM

gremlin16

Reactions
So I took this footage in March before all this virus nonsense, and did nothing with it. It was literally the second day of owning the mini. With a little time on my hands I have cobbled together a video. Please bear in mind it was shot on old FW so this was before we got manual camera settings. It was also before I bought some ND filters. If the restrictions keep being eased, it won't be long before i can get back there and do a proper job!

So I took this footage in March before all this virus nonsense, and did nothing with it. It was literally the second day of owning the mini. With a little time on my hands I have cobbled together a video. Please bear in mind it was shot on old FW so this was before we got manual camera settings. It was also before I bought some ND filters. If the restrictions keep being eased, it won't be long before i can get back there and do a proper job!

Very nice! My second day of owning my MA I was impressing myself by flying higher than the roof on my house. ? ? Then when I came out of "Beginner Mode" I had to take a shower afterwards from sweating so much. Great video!

Great video. Really liked the variation of transitions and clip lengths.

Reactions: gremlin16
To you, Gremlin 16, nice job shooting and editing. To the people who did the "clear cutting" in the beautiful forest area...BOOOO. Hate to see that. It goes on way to much here in the USA. Now I see, even Scotland. No reflection on you though. Thanks for sharing.

Nice! But the vehicles are all on the wrong side of the road :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: gremlin16
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123