DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 The Lake of Menteith : Scotland's only lake

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Filmed this yesterday (5th dec) shortly before the sun went down. Beautiful area, peaceful & a good place to unwind. There's a lot of theories why it's the only lake as every other expanse of water in Scotland is known as a Loch. One of those theories is that it was a typo back in the day on an official document and so it was known as a lake.

Another great video!

This is an incredibly serene and tranquil place of beauty. It's hard to imagine how ecstatic I am when I find myself in such surroundings. I am immensely grateful for your sharing, which allows me to witness a different landscape from the other side of the world.

It is indeed a beautiful place and only around a 30 minute drive from my house.

What a spectacular lake surrounded by beautiful scenery very well captured and edited. A pleasure to watch thank you. Might I politely observe that the music is perhaps a tad busy for such a serene location-totally your choice of course.

Filmed this yesterday (5th dec) shortly before the sun went down. Beautiful area, peaceful & a good place to unwind. There's a lot of theories why it's the only lake as every other expanse of water in Scotland is known as a Loch. One of those theories is that it was a typo back in the day on an official document and so it was known as a lake.

Fabulous video ! how do you get those effects going from one clip to another ? What settings are you using for such quality ?

This is an example but a million miles from your work

What a spectacular lake surrounded by beautiful scenery very well captured and edited. A pleasure to watch thank you. Might I politely observe that the music is perhaps a tad busy for such a serene location-totally your choice of course.
I always find the music to be the most difficult part of putting a video together so thanks for the input on that. I always take on board any comments whether the be positive or negative.

Reactions: twickers14
Fabulous video ! how do you get those effects going from one clip to another ? What settings are you using for such quality ?
I use a program called Movavi to edit my videos. Those are transitions which come built in and it's just a case of dropping whichever one you want into the timeline and setting how long you want it to transition. It's very easy to overuse transitions though, something I was guilty of in the past.

Reactions: twickers14
I use a program called Movavi to edit my videos. Those are transitions which come built in and it's just a case of dropping whichever one you want into the timeline and setting how long you want it to transition. It's very easy to overuse transitions though, something I was guilty of in the past.
Do you film in D log M and colour grade ? if so does Movavi offer colour grading ?
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas