DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Mini Inspire Or DJI FPV Racer?

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Looks interesting! It wouldn't surprise me if DJI incorporated the concept of the Inspire into this drone. Looks cool! (Image Right).
new mini 2.jpgnew mini 2a.jpg

Last edited:
This is definitely interesting! Where'd you get your pics?

Reactions: THE CYBORG
The first drone is not the same as one in the extremely pixelated picture below it

Reactions: itsneedtokno
The first drone is not the same as one in the extremely pixelated picture below it
Your right! Kind of gives you something to think about. The bottom image could be the FPV racer we've been waiting for. Time will tell.

I saw the same picture of that tweeted By OsitaLV and you can take that for what it’s worth.
The FCC #’s posted above is the same as in the link I posted for A
Mini 2.
OSitaLV also mentioned the FPV racer.
Untill I see a DJI countdown I pay these teasers no mind.
Fun to speculate though. ?

If so, it should be modular and customizable for individual users as well.

Joining the title photo plus images below (the first original and the second improved) that were posted in July on other networks, it is a racing drone. This year @ositaLV's Twitter posted other images and concept, including a pixelated photo, which makes me believe that this is a DJI FPV drone family, I believe that the first launch will be the so-called crossing model, the DJI Crossing Machine , which will have GPS and RTH with the maneuverability, speed and resistance of a racing.
fpv001.jpg000002.png

Joining the title photo plus images below (the first original and the second improved) that were posted in July on other networks, it is a racing drone. This year @ositaLV's Twitter posted other images and concept, including a pixelated photo, which makes me believe that this is a DJI FPV drone family, I believe that the first launch will be the so-called crossing model, the DJI Crossing Machine , which will have GPS and RTH with the maneuverability, speed and resistance of a racing.
View attachment 114623View attachment 114624

Sorta looks like one of those horizon hobby blade 110s. I’m very interested to see what DJI comes up with.

Ooh, maybe it'll have solar in-flight charging too...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1