DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A 'Must Have' for Mini travels

I was so hoping the pkg delivery would be the MM CF props.

Alas, the pkg came from my brother in law. Mavic 2 LED extended landing gear.

They are interesting. They look look like bulldozer tracks, but are merely 3D printed lights.

They included a cheesy remote control, and are 7-8 colors. A power pack is screwed topside. I have not mustered the courage to actually fly with all the kit. $19.22 USD...:-D.
a0621f37cc4428df179fa144036067cc.jpg
90614c6e82aa1a56e2b88aaa11f240cf.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
Forgot the bulldozer tread tracks

48841ecdde516e3457f14848bdd16e59.jpg

I was so hoping the pkg delivery would be the MM CF props.

Alas, the pkg came from my brother in law. Mavic 2 LED extended landing gear.

They are interesting. They look look like bulldozer tracks, but are merely 3D printed lights.

They included a cheesy remote control, and are 7-8 colors. A power pack is screwed topside. I have not mustered the courage to actually fly with all the kit. $19.22 USD...:-D.
a0621f37cc4428df179fa144036067cc.jpg
90614c6e82aa1a56e2b88aaa11f240cf.jpg
WOW. Stay in touch! It is very interesting but looks heavy.

Reactions: Saigondroner
WOW. Stay in touch! It is very interesting but looks heavy.

I didn’t weigh it, but should have. The 3D printed parts are very light.

The funny thing is that the underside mounting frame came with 4 extra extenders!

I guess I could make it a double-wide. :).

1 single light unit weighs 33.5g. Battery pack weighs 52.1g.

I come up with 119g (4.2oz) but have not included the lower light frame, the upper support bracket , or 3 steel 1/2” screws.

I say the whole shebang is 6oz (170g). Easy for an M2P, well beyond an MM’s capability.

29aebb3e4d1a07bbaebd005971989d8b.jpg

I didn’t weigh it, but should have. The 3D printed parts are very light.

The funny thing is that the underside mounting frame came with 4 extra extenders!

I guess I could make it a double-wide. :).

1 single light unit weighs 33.5g. Battery pack weighs 52.1g.

I come up with 119g (4.2oz) but have not included the lower light frame, the upper support bracket , or 3 steel 1/2” screws.

I say the whole shebang is 6oz (170g). Easy for an M2P, well beyond an MM’s capability.

29aebb3e4d1a07bbaebd005971989d8b.jpg
Powerful bird should handle it easily. Can’t wait to see video of it in action.
Very handsome, bad *** drone.

Reactions: Saigondroner
Powerful bird should handle it easily. Can’t wait to see video of it in action.
Very handsome, bad *** drone.
I'm self grounded, and bored to tears. The Corona virus has caused mass hystreria. My UAV permit has expired, and all school & Govt. offices are closed for at least 1 more week. VN may cancel the Hanoi F1!! All deliveries have been banned at my hi-rise apartment for the forseeable future.

In VN, most laws are "fixed" with about $20. I like to follow the rules when overseas, so no flying for me until my permit is renewed. I actually wrote the original! I have complete unfettered flight permission over all VN declared sovereign land & maritime borders. But I am subject to all my UAV's being commandeered during times of international conflict, and must give ground support to Vietnamese forces as requested.

I wrote it before the Spratly Islands thing...I have never actually been asked to produce the document :-D

I'm self grounded, and bored to tears. The Corona virus has caused mass hystreria. My UAV permit has expired, and all school & Govt. offices are closed for at least 1 more week. VN may cancel the Hanoi F1!! All deliveries have been banned at my hi-rise apartment for the forseeable future.

In VN, most laws are "fixed" with about $20. I like to follow the rules when overseas, so no flying for me until my permit is renewed. I actually wrote the original! I have complete unfettered flight permission over all VN declared sovereign land & maritime borders. But I am subject to all my UAV's being commandeered during times of international conflict, and must give ground support to Vietnamese forces as requested.

I wrote it before the Spratly Islands thing...I have never actually been asked to produce the document :-D
The local Politburo Ward Chief wanted me to orbit his newly built villa. At the time, the area was military restricted to foreigners...mainly Chinese. The Chief wanted a video of his new place, told me to write whatever I felt was needed, he would sign. My letter seemed reasonable, at the time.

My in-laws live 2 doors down from the local Ward Chief. The island only had 4 hours of electricity per day, and not running water. Vastly improved now.

My letter seemed reasonable, at the time. Trust me :)

Son Island Vietnam

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661