DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A new Mavic air 2 pilot at NRW Germany.

Hi I am Siha,

A new pilot at NRW Germany. I live in Gummersbach and thought of posting here, maybe some other pilots can see this post and get in touch.

Any tip or advice would be appreciated since that I am new to the drones world.
Welcome to the forum. I lived in the Stuttgart area area for ten years. Learned German with a Stuttgart-Schwaebisch accent. By the time I was there seven years, no German would believe I was an American. Traveled to Germany several times since then, but before I started flying drones. It would be nice be in touch with you.

Hi I am Siha,

A new pilot at NRW Germany. I live in Gummersbach and thought of posting here, maybe some other pilots can see this post and get in touch.

Any tip or advice would be appreciated since that I am new to the drones world.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. I lived in the Stuttgart area area for ten years. Learned German with a Stuttgart-Schwaebisch accent. By the time I was there seven years, no German would believe I was an American. Traveled to Germany several times since then, but before I started flying drones. It would be nice be in touch with you.
Wow!!! that's interesting.
Would love to be in touch with you and meet you in person the next time you are in Germany.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk