DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A New Way To Make Drone Vidoe's

certainly different, just as an aside whos flying the saucer. (sorry just my stupid sense of humour i just cant help it )
certainly different, just as an aside whos flying the saucer. (sorry just my stupid sense of humour i just cant help it )
Dunno but he is clearly over 400ft and I looked on Airmap and … I don't think her registered (MadFace) lol

its probably someones cup of tea ( oh dear i will have to stop taking the tablets)

• Haha
Reactions: Gindra
Just hoping to inspirer a film making to think in a way that maybe He … or she hasn't
guess I should say, he/she, she/he and she/it he/it just to cover everyone , right ?
yes you cant be to careful these days,nothing wrong with trying to inspire others great idea especially for youngsters it might get them away from their gaming screens and get them out in the fresh air keep up the good work

• Love
Reactions: Roy Rogers
If it's aliens, I want to know what hack they've done on their DJI controller, awesome LOS signal distance (until a planet gets in the way).
They A probed it
yes you cant be to careful these days,nothing wrong with trying to inspire others great idea especially for youngsters it might get them away from their gaming screens and get them out in the fresh air keep up the good work
Anyone that sits in the balcony and criticizes my Muppet friends is worth hearing !!
The hip gangster wanta be's … if we don't do something while they're young then they will be doing / selling to our young when they're older .
Dont think you meant to open this ave. of conversion but its a good for the great good conversion to have ;)

Reactions: old man mavic
They A probed it

Anyone that sits in the balcony and criticizes my Muppet friends is worth hearing !!
The hip gangster wanta be's … if we don't do something while they're young then they will be doing / selling to our young when they're older .
Dont think you meant to open this ave. of conversion but its a good for the great good conversion to have ;)
perhaps some of his persona has rubbed off on me especially the one liners

They A probed it

0BABE174-EF19-450E-A284-B1B5F805AC83.gif
Sorry, just had to- ;)

I do commend Roy for creativity though, haven’t seen CGI added to drone video’s, keep at it. By the way- have you tried Renderman or Maya? Google them- free animation programs that may interest you for doing that sort of thing.

Last edited:
View attachment 85805
Sorry, just had to- ;)

I do commend Roy for creativity though, haven’t seen CGI added to drone video’s, keep at it. By the way- have you tried Renderman or Maya? Google them- free animation programs that may interest you for doing that sort of thing.
Thanks AMann i'll havta check it out

[/QUOTE]
Renderman I think this is what your talking about ? Looks awesome !! but I believe it would smoke my old 4gig ram PC
Very Very COOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato