DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A Night Above The Flyover - Shanghai

Lived there for 3 years just before drones. If you are still there, I'd LOVE to see passes along the Bund and across the river to the Pearl Tower and the other new sky scrapers.

A little more difficult these days to fly around those areas since you have to take off from further away and take into consideration the network pollution that makes you loose connection pretty easily in Shanghai ...

Had much less such problems in Europe where seems that such pollution is more under control ...

I have already read all of the critiques. I am in the POSITIVE camp! Fantastic video, fantastic flying, and excellent editing. I do not think the speed ramps were overdone at all. And they were precisely timed to the excellent electronic music track. Great job. Bravo!
Shanghai is a truly amazing city. I was there several years ago after the huge building boom. Stayed at the Ritz Carlton, walked the Bund, etc. It is just gorgeous with the elevated superhighways all lit up with blue neon. The Chinese are truly amazing builders. I will leave the negative comments to myself.

Thanks a lot for your comment !!! Appreciate it and makes me want to continue !!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters