Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A northern lake video, what are your thoughts on this video

WayNorth Enterprises

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Good afternoon everyone,

What are your thoughts and feed back on this video we did earlier in the year? It has less of us in the video, more about the lake and no communications tower in it... but it is slightly longer run time.

DJI Mavic Air 2 | Cinematic 4k | Flight at Yukon's Emerald Lake

All the best from the Yukon,
Thanks,

What are your thoughts and feed back on this video we did earlier in the year? It has less of us in the video, more about the lake and no communications tower in it... but it is slightly longer run time.
Hi WayNorth,
The shots are amazing and the landscape is fantastic ? My two cents: The shots more or less are all wide-shots. To get a video more interesting to watch, one should also make -if possible- ground based shots with some nice close up views of different subjests. Some low flying shot at a hight of 30feets would also contribute a lot to the variety!
Hopefully you agree with my positive critizisme ?
Happy fliying and cheers
Paul

Hello, beautiful area and gorgeous lake, it seems pretty quiet spot. I agree with Paul’s comments, I will add that sometimes it’s better to stop recording and reposition the drone for your next shot instead of keep on recording during your movements.

Hi WayNorth,
The shots are amazing and the landscape is fantastic ? My two cents: The shots more or less are all wide-shots. To get a video more interesting to watch, one should also make -if possible- ground based shots with some nice close up views of different subjests. Some low flying shot at a hight of 30feets would also contribute a lot to the variety!
Hopefully you agree with my positive critizisme ?
Happy fliying and cheers
Paul
I sort of agree with Jack 43 (Paul) in that the clips are a bit prolonged and in need of some more variety to keep our interest. You simply cannot get better scenery than the Yukon and Emerald waters. Throw in some stills, timelapses if you do that sort of photography, or Osmo Action video.

Your opening shot had at least two of the dreaded "minor course corrections" while trying to fly a perfectly straight line. Use Tap Fly. This will give you a perfectly straight flight and you can still turn the aircraft and use tilt to produce variety in your shots as you fly PERFECTLY straight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming