DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Notice to notice

flyNfrank

Reactions
I mentioned this notice close to a couple weeks ago after enabling the wifi for the 1st time since the email was sent out explaining the limited options.

So now DJI appears to be going yet another direction.

PHOTO_20.jpg

now DJI appears to be going yet another direction
What's the new direction? It looks like they just made the announcement clearer.

FYI, the full details of those changes are explained in this video:

I mentioned this notice close to a couple weeks ago after enabling the wifi for the 1st time since the email was sent out explaining the limited options.

So now DJI appears to be going yet another direction.

View attachment 15934

I get that notice every time I fire up Go, I'm on .900 already so it's a little annoying.

Looks like old news.

It does help to read the post before responding. I mentioned I had made a post about this notice a few weeks ago. However, a few weeks ago I did not have a copy of the image, and now I do.

What's the new direction? It looks like they just made the announcement clearer.

After reading #2 in the notice, I feel like dji is saying if I don't want to be bothered with NFZ just load up older version firmware....and then have a nice day.

If that is the case, then they should at a minimum return to a adjustable feature.

It does help to read the post before responding. I mentioned I had made a post about this notice a few weeks ago. However, a few weeks ago I did not have a copy of the image, and now I do.

After reading #2 in the notice, I feel like dji is saying if I don't want to be bothered with NFZ just load up older version firmware....and then have a nice day.

If that is the case, then they should at a minimum return to a adjustable feature.
I did. But nothing on that message struck me as new.

Reactions: Chase R
I did. But nothing on that message struck me as new.

2 weeks back nobody had seen the notice posted above. And I didn't remember seeing it posted anywhere since that time either. I put it up here after receiving it once again. And yes...it does appear now(for me)each time I power the a/c.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7