DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A positive DJI warranty experience

flyingcamera

Reactions
I'm new to this forum, and to drones, with my top interest being a tool to expand my photographic tools. I'm posting this just to share a surprising and positive experience.

I received my mini 3 Pro at the beginning of July, having ordered it on Amazon a few weeks earlier. So far I've been pretty pleased, never fooling myself that its little camera could compete with my full-frame sensors. On my third flight in a local park, I got over-confident, used Sport mode, and crashed the drone right into a tree at about 10 meters altitude. Fortunately it landed on soft dirt. Unfortunately, I had just let the window to sign up for Care Refresh lapse.

The m3P could still fly, and the camera still worked, but the gimbal was unresponsive despite multiple attempts to recalibrate it. So I sent it into DJI (Southern California repair center), fully expecting to pay and wait for repair. Instead, I got a new replacement drone (has that new-drone smell), free shipping both ways, in about a week! I was surprised and impressed.

With the replacement, I received a fresh offer to sign up for Care Refresh, which I did right away. No more overconfidence!

Happy flying!

Wow nice! Thanks for sharing your experience :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661