DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Problem traveling with my drone.

Creams

Reactions
Good day everyone.

I'm just wondering if I could bring my mavic mini anywhere since I'm working on a ship and we are sailing mostly In EU countries and Africa.What if I disembark (after I finish my Contract) in a country where drones are prohibited like *morroco or egypt* etc. Will they confiscate my drone?

Reactions: Garilla
Best to check with the embassies en route before departure as these things change. Italy will also confiscate your drone. Most arab and middle eastern countries the same also not sure about maritime law about autonomous operation of drones over water international and national, warships in the area will shoot it down

Best to check with the embassies en route before departure as these things change. Italy will also confiscate your drone. Most arab and middle eastern countries the same also not sure about maritime law about autonomous operation of drones over water international and national, warships in the area will shoot it down

True.. And speaking of maritime law, I haven't seen anyone tried before taking their drones in international waters.

True.. And speaking of maritime law, I haven't seen anyone tried before taking their drones in international waters.
Not sure about international maritime law but as warships have more sophisticated detection systems if the see something coming towards them the cannot identify they will shot it down

When your contract ends, simply ship it home. Avoid the issue with customs and eliminate the problem.

Reactions: Hauptmann

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez