DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A quick hello from the Taunus, Germany

Butterfly Copper

Reactions
Just a quick hello. I am living on the beautiful hillside of the Taunus right in the center of Germany.

I bought a second hand Mavic Air some weeks ago and since then I am trying to master the dos and don'ts of copter flying and video editing. Maybe you would like to get a view of my area and my first attempts to get a video done.

The "Feldberg" is the highest peak in our area and contains a broadcasting station, observatorium, meterological station and the remains of an ancient roman fort. Hope I somehow got an autumn feeling in the clip. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Butterfly Copper
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Many thanks & i promise not to be shy!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the mavic pilots’ forum and welcome to the mavic world! You’ll love it!

How did you know that my second hand Mavic Air came without a manual? ;)

Thanks for enjoying the video! I guess the Arizone deserts look a little different.
Because DJI never puts that one in the box... the read will save a lot of problems and open possibilities.

we have sandy ones... but few dunes. Check this out ... vid from about 3 miles from my home:

we have sandy ones... but few dunes. Check this out ... vid from about 3 miles from my home:

What an impressive landscape! Nice flight, very well done.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54