DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Re-edit Version of Forked Mountain Pinnacle In The Ouachita Mountains of West Central Arkansas.

tprisher

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a link to a new version of a video I uploaded last week. Based on comments I received last week I re-edited the original version. I shortened it, tried to improve color and reduced redundant scenes. If you have time please let me know what you think.

If this violates Forum rules please let me know and I will remove this post.

@tprisher - Nice video. As I was watching your video I was also in the process of re-editing one of my previous videos to do color correction and eliminate some jerkiness.
The couple of videos I have posted I requested and welcome critiques from the members. It is how we learn and improve.
Hopefully re-posting a video doesn't violate forum rules because I hope to re-post mine once it's finished.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a link to a new version of a video I uploaded last week. Based on comments I received last week I re-edited the original version. I shortened it, tried to improve color and reduced redundant scenes. If you have time please let me know what you think.

If this violates Forum rules please let me know and I will remove this post.
I believe I was one of the forum members who commented on this video. Yes, I do find it much improved. You have successfully shortened it and not repeated scenes and the color correction seems better. However, I think that this particular mountain does not really have that much of interest to require 2:40 minutes of time. I stress that the last comment is my own individual preference. I liked the sound track.

@Dale D - Even though this particular video isn't mine I do appreciate your honest opinion and comments, especially after seeing the quality of videos you put out. It's how I learn, from seeing videos others have produced and reading the suggestions on how the video could be improved. I try to take those hints and suggestions and apply them to the videos I do.

I haven't seen the first version, but this is smooth flying and nice colors. I like it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronebesmashed