DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini A Texas Snow Day

Both my daughters live in Austin. one liked the snow, the other not so much.

Reactions: redxeth
Nice video redxeth, thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I got lucky with the guys driving on the soccer fields. They probably shouldn't have done that (bad for the field) but they were pulling their kids on sleds around which I'm sure was fun for them. Texans don't get a chance to play in the snow-- it was just fun to see everyone forget about all the bad stuff going on for 1 day.

I also flew up here in Longview Texas afterit stoped snowing. Over the trees is the best since the snow was so wet it stuck to the trees nicely. I flew just a little for a very short social media post for our company. I'll share a link to our video as soon as my boss is done sitting on it!

We don't get snow often in Austin, Texas. People around here got pretty excited with a decent amount of snowfall (3" in some places) last Sunday, January 10th, 2021.

Flew my Mini 2 around and got some pretty neat footage. Check it out:
You whirled too fast- rapid movements throughout made me stop it after 10-15 seconds. I was getting dizzy. Nice scenery. Just too fast on the panning, and yawing. Sloooow-it-dowwwwn!

Dale
Miami (where snow is very rare)

We don't get snow often in Austin, Texas. People around here got pretty excited with a decent amount of snowfall (3" in some places) last Sunday, January 10th, 2021.

Flew my Mini 2 around and got some pretty neat footage. Check it out:
That is so funny. Here in Toronto we would prefer not to have any snow. And oh, you can hove some of our cold weather as well. :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121