DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A tribute to the sensors, the drone, but not so much the pilot...

i bet i can guess which part of you was the most tense ,still it proved the sensors work

You'd be right! It doesn't help that I'm not great with heights...

Wow that's amazing! I wonder what drone it is. Are there other video out there like this?
hi my friend the clue is in the title of the video

Thanks, I'm on mobile so the title doesn't show easily but I've found it now.

Are the sensors on P4P better than M2P?
Nah - and you don’t get prop blur on the video on a Mavic either.

When flying close to strong RF sources, even when the frequencies being broadcast by the tower are not near those being used by the drone, the "front end" of the drone's receiver/s can be overloaded by the far stronger signals. This has the effect of blocking the much weaker signals used by the drone.

Are the sensors on P4P better than M2P?
Don’t know myself as I don’t have a 4 but the sun will stop
the Mavic at times.Have had smoke I fly through stop it
at a plant. Have to cut them off .

Reactions: old man mavic
When flying close to strong RF sources, even when the frequencies being broadcast by the tower are not near those being used by the drone, the "front end" of the drone's receiver/s can be overloaded by the far stronger signals. This has the effect of blocking the much weaker signals used by the drone.

Isn't that what we were seeing that mimicked a prop blur?

I just came across this interesting video, It's amazing how well the sensors worked...
I had extreme **** sphincter pucker watching this one!! It looks to me like the pilot was deliberately trying to crash it.

You see the Props because it's a phantom, you won't see them on mavic 2.

And the drone flew towards the tower because RTH, it lost signal. No surprise, if you are so stupid and fly around a broadcast tower with extremely strong antennas!
The first time the drone flies towards (and almost against) the tower is when rth kicked in.
Obstacle avoidance is OK, but I hope the next generation is a bit more clever and tries to fly sidewards (in this example), not just upwards...

Freakin' cool!

I wonder what drone it is.
Wow, were you trying to crash it?

A P4, he linked in the YT comment to same video with English subtitles.

Seems it was a loss of signal, drone was going straight for HP !!
Then rose to go over obstacle.
Total lack of pilot skills / flight planning, and a dangerous situation for location by the looks.
( Mod Removed this one because of language)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98