DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A UFO at 7 minutes in.

Sorry, didn’t see it. I’ll admit that after a minute or so I scrolled to 6 min 40 sec several times to look. Help my tired old eyes our pls.

Sorry, didn’t see it. I’ll admit that after a minute or so I scrolled to 6 min 40 sec several times to look. Help my tired old eyes our pls.
Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 8.24.56 PM.png

... and no air traffic control available. With the velocities viewed it’s an argument for VLOS flying.

I read somewhere that these drones are selling at a rate of 20,000 per month. Don't have verified data to back that up, but even if it's close, you're going to see a lot more drones in the air during longer flights!

Reactions: bronze661
Funny, flying quite fast too.

Reactions: CJH92474
I think it is a mavic air? maybe? looks like another drone.

when we got home and watched the footage, I said ,"hey, did you see that?" then we realized it was her Spark. It just seemed so fast. I was flying right and she was flying left.

Hmm. so you called it a UFO, but failed to tell us your partner had a drone in the air at the same time?

Clickbait for sure!

Good spoof until I saw at 8 min 24 secs the shadow of that "mystery" bird slides from right to left across the grass while the poster's bird hovers and likewise guessed that the other pilot is in the game.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet