DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 A view 'Over the seas to Skye' - Loch Alsh panorama..

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Today's Highland Drone footage from our recent trip to Drumnadrochit, tody another from our 'Road to the Isles' day, and some footage from the Kyle of Lochalsh, looking back towards Skye, the Kyleakin Bridge and the Cuillin Mountains in the distance..

Although it looks smooth it was a windy day, hence I was unable to fly at the brdge area itself, but once in the sheltered area below Lochalsh it was a bit better, hence the longer distance shots of the Bridge and the view beyond to the epic mountains of Skye - hopefully we shall get more footage of the area when we return in October for a week away with friends...

@AlbionDrones its a beautiful place skye ,went there many years ago before the bridge was built
during a holiday trip ,and then again a few months after the bridge opened ,on another holiday trip staying in bed and breakfast, and traveling from place to place ,during a three week trip,
back when i had my health and strength ,for such an adventure

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Yes, a stunning place... I first went over the Lochalsh ferry in 1983, before the bridge was even being built, amazing place even as a teen visiting with parents... Have been back for a couple of days out and a week in October in 2020, back again this October with friends, can't wait...

Reactions: old man mavic
Flying and editing techniques are top notch. You are good. Really enjoyed the video/
Thank you for the kind words Harro, they are appreciated... Its been a steep learnign curve, but a couple of holidays to Scotland, lots of reserach and practice is getting me there :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1