DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A walk in the beautiful Rafina

Tasos GR

Reactions
A walk in the beautiful Rafina
(English-speaking friends can enable subtitles)

A walk in the beautiful Rafina
(English-speaking friends can enable subtitles)

Tasos:

Thank you, at last, for the subtitles. They really help. However, you include so much text that by the time I read the text, the video is over and I cannot enjoy the video. Please try to condense the information. You are like me. I want to include so much information.

That being said, your film was gorgeous as usual. I particularly liked the ship scenes, both on arrival and departure and the top down views. The timelapse and hyperlapse sequences were also great. The filming of the two sisters town was a bit on the dark side. Needed some opening up of the shadows slider. Your ground shots around the town and restaurant were also a bit on the dark side.

The people of Greece are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Tasos GR and jspil
I had to watch this twice. First time to read the subtitles, and the second to look at the absolutely beautiful footage. I actually like getting some of the history behind what I'm seeing. I can only wish to some day to visit and film such a beautiful place. Well done and thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Tasos GR
I had to watch this twice. First time to read the subtitles, and the second to look at the absolutely beautiful footage. I actually like getting some of the history behind what I'm seeing. I can only wish to some day to visit and film such a beautiful place. Well done and thank you for sharing.
I couldn't help but comment on your comment! We agree- the subtitles are great, but I cannot absorb the titles and the video at the same time. Rather, condense the information on the subtitles, or perhaps preface the video with a scroll of the entire information before starting the main video.

Reactions: jspil
Beautiful place - great flying. It seems like the ferry are constantly moving people.

Ευχαριστώ Τάσος!

Reactions: Tasos GR
I couldn't help but comment on your comment! We agree- the subtitles are great, but I cannot absorb the titles and the video at the same time. Rather, condense the information on the subtitles, or perhaps preface the video with a scroll of the entire information before starting the main video.
I generally speaking avoid movies with subtitles for this very reason. I'm probably missing some great films, but I just can't keep up.

I generally speaking avoid movies with subtitles for this very reason. I'm probably missing some great films, but I just can't keep up.
If you avoid movies with subtitles, as some of my friend do, you are cheating yourself out of some of the greatest movies ever made. It is uncomfortable for about the first 5 minutes but once I get into the movie, I can manage to read the titles and still view the images.

The problem with this particular film is that Tasos tried to say too much in each subtitle. Captioning should be short statements. I use a free scrolling credits program a lot. If anyone wants the link let me know. It is designed for Premiere Pro.

Reactions: jspil
Tasos:

Thank you, at last, for the subtitles. They really help. However, you include so much text that by the time I read the text, the video is over and I cannot enjoy the video. Please try to condense the information. You are like me. I want to include so much information.

That being said, your film was gorgeous as usual. I particularly liked the ship scenes, both on arrival and departure and the top down views. The timelapse and hyperlapse sequences were also great. The filming of the two sisters town was a bit on the dark side. Needed some opening up of the shadows slider. Your ground shots around the town and restaurant were also a bit on the dark side.

The people of Greece are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.

Dale
Miami
Thank you so much for the suggestions, my friend Dale. I will take them into account in my next video

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Beautiful place - great flying. It seems like the ferry are constantly moving people.

Ευχαριστώ Τάσος!
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

If you avoid movies with subtitles, as some of my friend do, you are cheating yourself out of some of the greatest movies ever made. It is uncomfortable for about the first 5 minutes but once I get into the movie, I can manage to read the titles and still view the images.

The problem with this particular film is that Tasos tried to say too much in each subtitle. Captioning should be short statements. I use a free scrolling credits program a lot. If anyone wants the link let me know. It is designed for Premiere Pro.
I concur, I probably am missing out on some awesome films. I'm not a very fast reader so I find myself stopping the film to go back and see what was said. After having to do that a few dozen times I just loose interest. I have been dyslexic my whole life and even books take me about %25 longer to read than most people.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections