DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Best Of 2 - Portugal by Drone

Daniel Boavida

Reactions
Good morning everyone. Another best off from our walks in Portugal.Locations from Melides, Mértola to Peniche, Sintra. We have a beautiful country waiting to be found. Unfortunately, I have found many foreigners in these locations, enjoying what is ours. You look for things in other countries and you think you don't have them here. Just do a little research.Come and discover a little of Portugal through the channel, SubscribeGreetings to everyone and I hope you like it ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good morning everyone. Another best off from our walks in Portugal.Locations from Melides, Mértola to Peniche, Sintra. We have a beautiful country waiting to be found. Unfortunately, I have found many foreigners in these locations, enjoying what is ours. You look for things in other countries and you think you don't have them here. Just do a little research.Come and discover a little of Portugal through the channel, SubscribeGreetings to everyone and I hope you like it ;)

Well done.

Reactions: Daniel Boavida
Very nice video with spectacular scenery but I think some of the scenic shots could be improved with more lead in or pull back, so that a wider view is available.
Videos of scenery like that leave me in awe of the forces necessary to tilt strata like that.

Good video. Nicely done!

Very well conceived and flown.

Dale
Miami

Very nice video with spectacular scenery but I think some of the scenic shots could be improved with more lead in or pull back, so that a wider view is available.
Videos of scenery like that leave me in awe of the forces necessary to tilt strata like that.
Thank you very much for your words, next time will be better, i hope ;)

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daviscj91